Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Play Doh

This weekend Madalyn and I had to make a run to the Dollar General to pick up just a few items.  While we were there I bought Madalyn some Play Doh.  She hasn't played with it before and I thought it would be fun to introduce her to it.  My first mission was to teach her that you don't eat it or lick it.  (I have a 22 month old and she still puts things in her mouth like she did when she was a baby.  I know kids go through different stages and since she was about 19 months old she started putting everything in her mouth again.)  Then I tried to show her how to roll the Play Doh, pressed it flat on the table, and how to make things.  She did press it down and mostly she tore it up, but she had fun playing with it.  So now we have a new rainy day or cold day inside activity to play with.


No, we don't eat the Play Doh.


 
 
Play Doh is so much FUN!
 
 
And no Madalyn didn't make this I did, which I'm sure you could guess that. :0)
 
 

No comments: