Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Pictures

Here are some Christmas pictures of Madalyn.  These were a challenge..every time I put Madalyn in the rocking chair, she would laugh and get up and run away.  Then the challenge of getting her and Wingo in a picture together. It took my mother-in-law, Mrs. Katie, my sister-in-law, Tori, Lily Kate, Kevin, and myself to make these pictures happen, but we got them finally.






Madalyn and Wingo (I tried to get a picture with Wingo wearing some reindeer antlers, but he kept on shaking them off.)




 
 
Madalyn and Santa
Madalyn went to visit Santa when we were in Greenville over Thanksgiving.  At first she wanted nothing to do with Santa, but there was a professional photographer there, and she was wonderful! She had Madalyn as quick as a wink sitting in Santa's lap, smiling and happy as could be. (My dad and I both had our camera so we took our own pictures of Madalyn and Santa, but the photographer was a big help to get Madalyn in Santa's lap because at firs there was no way that was going to happen.)
 







 
 

No comments: