Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines' Day Part 3

Here is my final post for Valentines' Day.  Our gifts and treats from today.  We had a great day and enjoyed the evening at home just our little family.  Happy Valentines' Day to all of you!

My flowers and candy from Kevin.

 
My valentines from my students.  One of my students gave me a dollar; I don't know who it was, but I thought that was the most original gift. I have never been given money before. I thought it was very sweet. :0)

 
Madalyn's treats from her preschool friends.
 
 
Madalyn found her treat bag.  I have put it on the counter and she pulled it off.
 
 
Madalyn got an Aqua Doodle from Meme
 
Madalyn got the pink heart bear from her aunt Susan, the pink ladybug bear from me, the white bear from Kevin, and the Doc McStuffins doll from Meme. She had a great Valentines' day!
 
 

No comments: