Our Family

Our Family

Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Praise

I have a Friday Praise for you...Kevin went to the doctor this morning for a check up.  They did an echo cardiogram on him and didn't see any fluid. They said his heart looked normal. PRAISE GOD!!!  He will go back in a month for another check up. If things look good in a month, then he will go back in three months, then in six months.  He's doing great. He says he feels normal again and has been working and going about his normal activities.  I didn't go with him this time so I have been anxiously waiting on his text at school to tell me all was good.  Thank you for all who have been praying for Kevin and for God to heal him. Please continue to remember him in your prayers.  My new concern has been that with sickness starting to go around; I hope he will be able to fight off any illness so he can stay well and continue to heal.  He surely doesn't need to catch a virus any time soon. But as for now, this Friday, we are so excited he got a great report. I think we might have to go celebrate....maybe a weekend away somewhere as a family to recharge....until then. ;0)

No comments: