Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Snow Day January 29th

I know I'm a few days late posting our SNOW day pictures, but here they are. I was so excited that it snowed. I love snow and I had been trying to explain what snow was to Madalyn.  This was her first snow. The last time we got snow I was pregnant with her. We had a blast playing in the snow and hopefully we will get some more this winter. Fingers crossed! :0) Madalyn keeps asking me to go play in the snow and then she looks outside and asks me "Mommy, where did the snow go?"

Madalyn's First Snow
I bought this shirt and snow pants for her back in July at a consignment sale. I knew she would need them this year. :0)
 
 
Humm...I wonder what snow tastes like?
 
She thought it was yummy! She wouldn't stop eating it.
 
 
Check out these icicles! And yes, she had to taste them too.
 
 
 
 
Kevin had to work that morning so we drove the golf cart to see him at the chicken houses.
 
 
 

 
 
Then we headed across the road to Meme's house. We picked up Aunt Katelyn and Hunter.
 
We tied the tube to our golf cart and pulled the kids around (big and little).
Madalyn absolutely loved this!
 
 
 
Madalyn, Meme, & Hunter
 
Aunt Katelyn and Hunter
 
Making snow angels
 
 
 
We had a snowball fight and my sweet little girl, nailed me with a  snowball on the top of my head and on my neck and down the inside of my shirt. :0)
 
 
 
Madalyn's little snowman
 
 
 
 
Even Wingo got some snow time.
 
 
We ended our day in the snow, curled up in front of a fire. The perfect ending to a perfect snow day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: