Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Happy Wednesday

I took these pictures of the girls on Saturday, but this has been the first chance I have had to post them.  Alexis will be 5 months old on Saturday...I can't believe it...time is flying by much faster with her than it did with Madalyn. I guess because I'm twice as busy keeping up with two instead of one. :0)








The photo session wouldn't be complete without Alexis tasting some hay. Another fun fact: she rolled over one time while I was taking her picture. She was up on an incline, so when she started to roll she kept rolling until she was off the blanket. So needless to say after we finished with pictures, we came home and I put her in the bath tub.

And Madalyn wondered off to feed the horses some hay.

Bloopers:
They were making the same face...thought it was funny:


 I love this look she's giving me!


You gotta love the drool coming down her chin.



No comments: