Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Tiger Town

Today, we had a family reunion to go to at Lake Keowee. So the girls and myself, went with my parents and Papa. Kevin is a HUGE Carolina Gamecock fan and I am a Clemson fan. Madalyn says she likes Clemson and likes to be on my team. It tears Kevin up, which is part of the fun. So on the way home from the reunion, we road through the campus and Madalyn was so excited to see all the tiger paws and tigers everywhere.  I'm telling you, it was like Christmas morning for her; she was so excited.  When she saw the tigers, she wanted to have her picture made with them. So we made a few pictures.






Can you see her excitement?!


Tigers are #1


Alexis stayed in the car, but here's my sweet pea at the reunion


Kevin had to work so he couldn't come. Eating our lunch at the reunion.






No comments: