Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, August 19, 2017

First Day of First Grade

Thursday, August 17th, Madalyn started school.  She told me she had an awesome day and her teacher was so nice. She has enjoyed her first two days of school, I hope it continues. (Madalyn has also lost two more teeth this past week, both on the bottom. This puts her total teeth lost up to 6!)


My big First Grader 


I feel like I just took the picture of her on her first day of kindergarten. Madalyn's new school's mascot is the Cool Colts. So I had a special shirt made for her she wanted to wear it on the first day. And she had PE on the first day, so we couldn't dress too fancy. :0)


So, I had my first day in kindergarten Thursday.....the other teachers that I work with have all been so nice and helpful. They all came to welcome me and give me this goodie basket from the hall. 



A group pic of the kindergarten teachers...one was absent the day of this picture is why there's a drawing of her instead.


Hopefully and prayerfully Madalyn and I both have a great year!

No comments: