Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Family Weekend

This weekend my parents, Papa, Keith, Felicia, and Emily came down to spend some time with Kevin and I. They came down Friday night and left late Saturday afternoon. We had a good time. We had every room in our house filled, plus people on the couch, and blowup matteress in the kitchen. I love to have our house full like that. It's just Kevin, Abby, and myself most of the time, and it's fun to have other people come and stay. Its hard to visit with someone when they can just come for the day. Keith and Emily had a great time riding the 4-wheeler. Kevin and I took everyone to see the baby sheep. Which we had two more baby boy sheep on Thursday night. We have one more mama sheep that looks like she might burst any minute now. Kevin hopes that she will have girls. We will just have to wait and see. Here's a few pictures.

Emily and one of the baby sheep. It took Kevin, Emily, and myself to run him down and Emily was the one that caught him.



Keith, Felicia, and Emily with the lamb.

No comments: