Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, November 9, 2008

I got a new car!

This Friday, I got a new car! It's a '09 Mercury Mariner. It's red, has leather seats, and all the bells and whistles you could think of. Kevin and I have been looking for me a new car, and Tuesday since I had the day off from school, after we voted, we took off to Columbia to look for a car. Kevin made me go and look at everything I had looked at before. We really didn't expect to find anything, but our last stop (which I was ready to head home by then) we found it. We got just such a great deal and everything worked out so great, that we figured this was the one that God wanted me to have, because it worked out fast. So, we got it Friday. My dad had the title to my other car, so we had to wait until we all could meet up. I am so excited and I am enjoying it. I will post some pictures of it soon! Vrooooommm, Vroooommmm!!!!

No comments: