Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday

Today for lunch we got together with Kevin's family. We also celebrated the April birthdays, Heather (18th), Geoffrey (19th), and Kevin (15th). Kayla loves, loves, loves strawberries. So, after lunch we went to pick strawberries. She picked 76 strawberries; actually she just stood and watched the rest of us help her pick. Kayla and Uncle Kevin went for a ride on the golf cart and she wanted to see Abby, so they brought her back to Kevin's parent's house. (Ryan, Katelyn's husband, was driving her car this week and ran off the side of the road. The body of the car was fine, but it caused one of the front wheels to be completely turned out). Geoffrey asked Ryan why did he break KK's car? He said that a few times today. It was so funny. As Kevin and I were leaving to come home, Kayla said that she wanted to come with us and she was determined that she was going too. When she got in the car, Geoffrey decided that he wanted to come. They only got to stay for a little bit. I told them that once I got out of school (7 more weeks, yippee!) that I would come get them one day and they could stay and play longer. They didn't want to leave. We took a little tour of our house and Geoffrey told me that we had a big bath tube and Kayla said that it was dirty. She also said that Uncle Kevin made a mess in his room. Geoffrey told me that I had pretty pictures in my house. (He was looking at a picture frame with a tractor on it and Kevin and I were sitting on the 4-wheeler). Geoffrey also asked me if I had any toys, and I told him only dog toys for Abby. Then we went back outside to play with Abby for a little bit.












No comments: