Our Family

Our Family

Friday, May 6, 2011

Who Do I Look Like?

When a baby is born the big mystery that everyone tries to figure out is "who does the baby look like?" Mommy or Daddy? Well, my first reaction to seeing Madalyn, was that she looked just like Kevin and everyone else thought so to. That is everyone except for my mom and Kevin's mom, they said me. When my dad came down to see Madalyn for the first time he brought my baby book and as soon as I saw these pictures I knew, I had the claim on her. Yes, she does have some of her daddy's features, but....and she may have dark blue eyes and hair that will turn red (which her daddy is tickled over), however, her overall look is me, at least that's what I think. What do you think? Who does she look like the most...Me or Kevin?






My birth picture in the hospital is first, then Madalyn's




My mom and Me and then Me and Madalyn and yes, another question rises: Who do I look like?


Me at home and Madalyn at home



My first bath picture and then Madalyn's



Kevin's baby pictures-the second picture was taken July 1981-the month and year I was born.


























No comments: