Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Tim & Amanda's Wedding

This weekend we headed to Beaufort,SC for my cousin Tim's wedding on Fripp Island. My parents, Papa, my uncle Keith, Felicia, and Emily,and Kevin, Madalyn and I all went to the wedding. The wedding was Saturday, Oct.8th at 5;30pm. Tim and Amanda got engaged one year ago on the beach Oct.8th. Amanda grew up going to the beach in this area all her life and wanted to marry here. The original plan was to marry on the beach at sunset but due to the weather: wind and potential rain, the ceremony was moved to the grass. Thankfully the ceremony and pictures ended just as the rain came. It was a very nice and sweet ceremony and we had a great time. We wish Tim and Amanda all the best and congratulations!


The Groom and his Groommens

The bridemaids and flower girl.

Her step brother walked her half way and her dad walked her the rest of the way down.

Mr. and Mrs. Tim Boothe

My uncle Dan, Amanda, Tim, and my aunt Susan

The lovely Bride


Going to get beach pics made before the rain. (They may not be the best quality I had to zoom in a long ways.)

Dan and Susan


The couples first dance as husband and wife.


The cake and cupcakes; they were delicious!

Tim, Amanda, Me, Madalyn, and Kevin

Me, Madalyn, and Kevin our first wedding as a family of 3. The last wedding we went to I was still pregnant with Madalyn.

Papa and Madalyn enjoying themselves.

Madalyn was such a good baby through all of this; however it wore her out. Taking a nap in Nana's arms.

No comments: