Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, November 20, 2011

I'm Back

For the past week I have been sick. I started feeling bad last Friday evening. Madalyn woke up that night at 2:00 (we believe that her teeth were bothering her. That's the first time since she was like a month old that she has woken up during the night). I got up with her and I was so nausea feeling that I had to put her back in her crib after an hour of trying to get her back to sleep. Kevin got up with her and she finally went down around 4:00. Then she was back up at 6:00 and I felt even worse. I still had the nausea feeling, a headache, running constantly to the bathroom, you name it, I had it. We said that I had sinus/stomach bug. Saturday night I was running a fever. I went to school Monday, but couldn't make it and was on my way home by 8:00 that morning. Then I shared my germs with Kevin and he came home early from work and was sick with the stomach bug, running a fever. Madalyn had her first sleep over at Meme and Pop's house. Then the rest of the week I have struggled with a cold and I'm not 100% back yet, but I think I'm getting there.

You can't put Madalyn down without her pulling up on something. These were taken last weekend when I was sick.
My happy girl!

No comments: