Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday, Madalyn!

Oh, my goodness...my baby is one!!! Can this really be?! It has been a year of blessings and joy beyond what I know I or Kevin had ever begun to imagine. We love our baby girl so much that our hearts could burst. Each day we love her a little more than the day before, if that is at all possible. A year ago today, I woke up not feeling well. I had a bad night and had many sharp pains during the night and really didn't want to go to school, but went anyway. Little did I know what all was about to unfold that day. You can reread Madalyn's birth story and relive the whirlwind of a day it was. But through it all, God was completely in control. And at the end of that crazy day, we had a precious, beyond words, baby girl. (Even though I was in a lot of pain and kind of out of it. haha!) Unfortunately I don't get to stay at home with her today and celebrate all day long with her. But I will get home as fast as I can after school today and we will celebrate. However, her MeMe who was with us both during that whole day last year and was my lifesaver, gets to celebrate with her all day today. Which I do think she earned that right. ;0) Happy Birthday to my precious baby girl! We love you so much!

No comments: