Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 19, 2012

Madalyn 12 Months Old

It's hard to believe that I'm posting this....my baby girls' 12 months pictures! This afternoon it was so pretty outside that I grabbed my camera and my helper (Mrs. Katie) and got some quick pictures of Madalyn. We will have professional pics made sometime soon and I have birthday pics coming soon also. We went to Greer this past weekend and Madalyn had her birthday party with my side of the family. This coming weekend she will have her birthday party with Kevin's side of the family. Lucky girl, she gets to celebrate all week long!
















1 comment:

thesandifers said...

Awww, Jill those are the best pictures yet! She is sooo pretty and I love the purple flowers! Happy Birthday, Sweet girl! We love you! Hope to see y'all soon!