Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Halloween Surprise!

Today as you know is Halloween. Now, unless you work with children you just have no idea how much "excitement" happens on this day.  My students were really good today considering it was Halloween.  When I was in the lunch room today, I looked up and who did I see coming through the door.....Miss Viola Swamp! And she was accompanied by a little gray elephant, a cowboy riding his house and a Meme.  They had come to school to surprise me and my kids today.  It was a nice surprise and my kids really enjoyed it too!  Miss Swamp read a book to my class and then passed out pumpkin cookies.  I will say that Miss Swamp will be on my speed dial in case I need her in the future. :0)


Miss Viola Swamp aka Aunt Tori
 
Reading to my class the book Miss Nelson is Missing by Harry Allard
 
 
My students really enjoyed the book and Miss Swamp's visit.  However I will say that if Miss Swamp has to make another appearance to my classroom it probably won't be as pleasant.



More pictures to come later!

No comments: