Our Family

Our Family

Friday, November 9, 2012

Ah Ha Moment

"You don't have to have it all figured out to move forward". 

 I found this quote tonight and it just really hit home to me.  I have been thinking about somethings lately and this just make me realized that God knows what is best and will open doors when He is ready.  It's ok that I don't know what is around the bend and that I don't have everything completely mapped out.  Which is hard to do, because I am a planner and like to know what my next step is before I take it.  I rarely go into something or make a decision without putting a lot of thought and prayer into it.  Even down to the simplest things, like we (Kevin and I prayed hard about the right dog to come into our family after Abby passed, to the car we will buy, even to making a decision about vacation.) Some of you may find that odd that we would pray about simple decisions, but one thing I really admire about Kevin, is he is a praying man and with every decision he will seek God.  This quote was just an "Ah Ha!" moment for me.

No comments: