Our Family

Our Family

Monday, April 15, 2013

Happy Birthday, Kevin!

Today is Kevin's 32nd birthday! A funny thing, if you reverse the numbers its 23 and Kevin was 23 when I met him for the second time, when we began dating.  We knew that it would be almost impossible for us to go out to eat on a Monday, so we celebrated early.  Saturday evening, we went out to eat  for Kevin's birthday at Outback, and then we went to one of his favorite stores, Lowes.   I had not bought his birthday present yet (I know...his birthday was here before I had a chance to shop this year); so when we went into Lowes, I told him to pick out his birthday present, and he was very excited about that.  Don't ask me what it was, some kind of tool to cut metal.  He had, had one of these tools before, but it had gotten stolen from the chicken houses.  It's hard to believe that I've known him for nine years already, time is flying by.  Thank you Kevin for being such a wonderful dad to Madalyn and a wonderful husband to me.  You deserve the best day...Happy Birthday! Madalyn and I love you very much!

No comments: