Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Happy Birthday Kevin!

I am on spring this week and enjoying my time off. So far, we went to see my parents over the weekend and today we are celebrating Kevin's birthday.  The 32nd year has been one full of health issues, challenges, disappointments, and blessings.  I hope and pray that Kevin's 33rd year will be one of good health and lots blessings. Today, Madalyn and I surprised Kevin with a "tailgating" theme lunch.  Tonight we will celebrate again, the 3 of us, with a special dinner that Kevin picked out for me to cook more of his favorites; crock pot Pot Roast, rice & gravy, fried okra, rolls, carrots, and of course another slice of cake!
 
 
Kevin's Tailgating favorites: hot ham/cheese mini sandwiches, ranch/bacon/cheddar dip with chips, and bbq little smokies with sweet tea to drink.
 
 
 
Dessert...Kevin's favorite...Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
 
Madalyn waiting on her daddy to come home for lunch to see his surprise.
 
Happy 33rd Birthday, Kevin aka Daddy!
Kevin and Madalyn
 
Yum Yum! In the words of Madalyn "Daddy's cake is very tasty!"
 
Daddy's Girl
However, any time Kevin tries to get Madalyn to say "Go Cocks' or I try to get her to say "Go Tigers" she always says " Go Lions!". I guess she's a Detroit fan.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: