Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Madalyn's 3rd Birthday Party in Blackville

We celebrated Madalyn's 3rd birthday today with Kevin's side of the family. So until next year, we are done with her birthday.  For the last 3 years, I have done two parties for Madalyn just because it's a distance for family to drive, but I think next year we will just have one party here. It's a lot to do two parties.  But I do it for my baby girl.  Yesterday, the weather was chilly and it rained all day. The weather channel was calling for rain and thunderstorms all day today. So I changed my mind a few times about the location of  her party.  At noon, we had sunny skies and 75 degree weather, so I decided to keep the party at the orinigal location the horse barn.  My sweet husband and father-in-law did a quick clean up of the barn an hour before the party.  God bless us with beautiful weather and it turned out to be a great party.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Birthday Girl
 
 Miss Hollywood riding a horse
 
 
 
Madalyn and Pop riding the horse
 
Geoffery (cousin)
 
Kayla (cousin)
 
 
Uncle Nick and Carleigh
 
Make a Wish!
 
 
Bubbles everywhere!
 
 
 
Meme, Madalyn and Pop
 
Madalyn's presents....plus she got some money too :0)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

mackyton said...

You have shared great information on this birthday party. Couple of months ago, I searched on internet for lovely New York Event Venues and booked the perfect one. Arranged my cousin’s birthday and enjoyed a lot there.