Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Madalyn's 3rd Birthday Party in Greer

This weekend, we went to my parent's house to celebrate with my side of the family, Madalyn's 3rd birthday.  Madalyn was very excited about her birthday this year. I think she is understanding what birthdays are about......cake, ice cream, and presents!  Here are some pictures from our fun-filled day!
 
The Birthday Girl
 
 
The theme for Madalyn's birthday this year was "Cowgirl/Horse Party"
 
 
 
I asked everyone that came to the party to sign this book for Madalyn as a way to remember who came to her party.
 
One of my mom's neighbors, made Madalyn's cake.
Strawberry cake with cream cheese icing...YUMMY!
 
Mommy, Madalyn, & Daddy
 
G-Dad, Madalyn, & Nana
 
Mommy, Madalyn, & Papa
 
Blooper
 
 
4 Generations
 
 Cousin Coy & Madalyn
It's hard to believe that Madalyn was her size 3 years ago.
 
Time for Cake
 
Madalyn  got a little taste...delicious!
 
 Make a Wish
 
Let's open presents!
 
 
So many nice gifts
 
Nana & G-Dad gave Madalyn a Minnie Mouse Big Wheel.
I got a strawberry shortcake one for my 3rd birthday.
 
Cousin Emily & Madalyn
 
Sunday morning: Nana & G-Dad made Madalyn a special birthday breakfast: Minnie Mouse ears pancakes. Yummy!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: