Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Papa's 90th Birthday

Saturday, March 15th, was my Papa's 90th birthday. So while we celebrated Madalyn's birthday, we also celebrated his.  He still drives, shops, and runs errands, cooks, and takes care of himself. To be 90 he's amazing; which he's a very special person to me no matter what his age is.
 
Nana, Papa, &; Madalyn
 
Papa's cake was a homemade pound cake made by my cousin Beth, who we all think makes the best pound cake.
 
Papa and his 3 granddaughters
 
Little Rae and Big Ray
 
Blooper
So, we tried to get a group family picture, during this process Madalyn sneezed on Kevin's arm, snot was everywhere. It was so funny, so I just had to share this picture. However, I don't have a good one yet to share; got to do some photo shopping first. ;0)
 
 

No comments: