Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Madalyn Funnies

Here's a few "Madalyn Funnies" for this week...
 
1. Tuesday, I get a text from my mother-in-law telling me that Madalyn might be a hair dresser when she grows up.  I ask what did she do. She cut her teacher's hair at preschool! Her class was watching a movie and her teacher was working on an art project.  She put the scissors in her lap.  Madalyn slipped them away and stood up. Her teacher didn't realize she had the scissors. Then she heard "snip,snip", and Madalyn had cut a lock of her hair. Oh my goodness! I felt so bad. I was glad though that she didn't cut another child's hair.  Her teacher said she did put her in time out but they all have been laughing about it at preschool.
 
2. Today, I picked Madalyn up from preschool and on the way home, we passed some trees.  Madalyn said, "Look Mommy, popcorn trees".  So the rest of the way home we both looked for some more "popcorn trees".
 
A Popcorn Tree
 
 
3. I baked some pink chocolate cookies for Madalyn to take to her friends at preschool today to celebrate her birthday, which is actually tomorrow, but she doesn't have preschool on Friday.
 
 
 

No comments: