Our Family

Our Family

Monday, May 26, 2014

Chickens are Back...Happy Memorial Day

Saturday, we got chickens back in two of the houses. Next Saturday, the other two houses will have chickens. Madalyn and I went down to see them. They were flying all over the place. She would scream and then start laughing when one came towards us.

Madalyn & chickens



It's been a week tomorrow, that Madalyn had her tubes put in her ears. She's done good so far. However, the drops that I had to put in her ears to keep them clean, she screams and cries. They must really hurt her because she tells me they do and that she doesn't want any more drops in her ears.  She also told me that she didn't want any more "cotton candy" in her ears. Meaning cotton balls. :0)

Happy Memorial Day!
Thank you to all the men and women who have served and who are still serving our country. We greatly appreciate you!

Kevin is working so it's just me and Mad at home hanging out today. It's been such nice weather all weekend, we have tried to stay outside as much as we can. 


This is my last week with kids. Next week the kids comes two days (which are half days) and two full days for teachers, and I'll be done next Thursday, June 5th for the summer. I'm so ready to be done and have a break from school. However, I'm not sure what Mad and I will do everyday, but we always find some kind of adventure to go on.  


1 comment:

Wanda said...

I know you are glad to be out of school for a while. If you and Madalyn get bored I am sure Brantley would love a visit. The girls would have a good time playing together. The baby is starting to grow and gain weight and finally is 2 oz past her birth weight. Have a great summer!