Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

28 Weeks Check Up

I had my 28 week check up today. I can't believe I am starting my third trimester. Time is really flying by. Things are so busy at school, shopping for Christmas, and doing other things to prepare for Alexis's arrival, that the weeks are just flying by.  Week 25 and week 26 brought some new changes for me or should I say pain. I went to the doctor at week 26 to get things checked out just to make everything was ok. My doctor said that she was sitting on my tailbone and which was causing a lot of pressure. It felt like I had been riding a horse for days. I had not experienced that kind of pressure before so I wanted to make everything was ok. I was good when I was sitting down but the longer I stood up or longer/more I walked, it hurt so bad. Thankfully, this baby girl has moved to a new position and I have been feeling much better the past 2 weeks.  With all that is going on I am trying to put my feet up as much as I can. If I don't, my feet and ankles start to get tight on me and swell.  Food cravings: nothing really.  I preregistered at the hospital this afternoon and they have set my C-section date for January 6th (which will be 39 weeks). So, in 11 weeks she will be here, if not before then. I really hope she waits and doesn't come early like Madalyn did. With Christmas and everything that goes on at that time, I know I will be in the hospital for 4 days and I really don't want to mess up Madalyn's Christmas. So fingers crossed and legs crossed :0) Ha Ha! that she decides to stay in until January 6th or at least until January.  I go back in 3 weeks for my next check up. :0)

28 Weeks

No comments: