Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, April 18, 2015

A Morning in PJ's

This morning we didn't have to set the alarm clock (however my smallest alarm clock woke me up at 6:00 am and my bigger alarm clock was up before 7:00am), so I didn't get to sleep late, but that was ok. We didn't have anywhere to go or anything to do. It was nice...mornings like these don't happen often in our household where we can just relax. So, us girls enjoyed the morning lounging around in our pj's.




My two sweet girls. We have been double blessed with such sweet girls.


Alexis even had a little bit of bed head this morning. I think its cute. 

However, I fixed it in this one.

Alexis LOVES to stuck on her two fingers and twist her hair. She especially does this when she's sleepy. She gets the hair twisting from me. I have always twisted my hair and still do when I'm tired, sick, or reading a book. 




No comments: