Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Spring Break

It's been so nice to be on spring break this week. This is my first break since school  has started. Things were so busy when school started with school, preparing for Alexis, Christmas shopping, then I got sick, then Alexis was here, by the time I was feeling better it was time to go back to school, and preparing for Madalyn's birthday, etc...Whew! It's been a lot. It's nice not to have a schedule or to set the clock, just do whatever we want. Monday was a raining and cold day, so it was a stay in our pj's all day, kind of day. Tuesday, we did some shopping for Pop's birthday, and today we went to visit a friend of mine who teaches with me,  who had her second baby the week I came back from maternity leave. Both afternoons, we have gotten outside some so Madalyn can play on her swing set. It's been a nice two days, however I think they are predicting rain tomorrow, so it may be another pj day. But it doesn't matter....just enjoying being at home with my two girls.

Tuesday, since we were out shopping, I told Madalyn we would have a special lunch. So her pick of course was Donald's (as she calls it). But then again, in Barnwell it's either McDonald's or Hardees, not much to chose from.







No comments: