Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Madalyn's End of the Year Preschool Program

Saturday morning Madalyn had her end of the year preschool program. I didn't get to go to her Christmas program because I was on bed rest with Alexis. Madalyn did such a great job! She knew all three songs, we had been practicing them over and over at home. Her class had to choose to dress up as either a cowboy/cowgirl, farmer, or teacher....of course Madalyn chose cowgirl.  Madalyn has had a wonderful year in K3 and we have been so impressed with what all she has learned and done this year. She has one more week and then preschool will be over. Madalyn loves going to school but she's been telling me that she just wants to stay home and play for awhile. (Thankfully school is almost over for me too and we can do that.)

My little cowgirl and her class (she has 10 students in her class)
And she loves her two teachers: Mrs. Renea and Mrs. Rachel







No comments: