Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Our Week

So this post will be random, but here's some highlights from our week.

We had a special visitor at school on Wednesday. (I took this picture just for Kevin.)


There is this reading program with USC that is where young lawyers come to a school and read books to the kids with the help of Cocky. Cocky also gave each student a book. Our first graders were the ones that got to enjoy this special treat.

Truth be told...I think the teachers were more excited about Cocky's visit than the students. :0)


Alexis was 4 months old on Wednesday. Poor thing had to get 2 shots, but she did good. She was 26 1/4 inches long (Madalyn was 26 in. at this age) and she was 14.8 pounds (Madalyn was 13.8 at this age). So Alexis was a quarter of an inch longer and a pound heavier than Madalyn at 4 months. But Alexis was 2 inches longer and two pounds heavier at birth than Madalyn was. Alexis was in the 99th  percentile for her height. Everyone talks about how long she is, but I kept reminding them that Madalyn was the same.


She had green beans for the first time. She liked them a little better than the cereal, but she still cries during her feeding. She had much rather have her bottle instead. 



Coming home from church on Wednesday night, I saw a beautiful sight when I turned into my driveway. I just had to get out and take a few pictures.



Friday night we had a cook out with Kevin's family and my parents for Mother's Day. The kids decided to have fun in the sand. Let me say this...they all were covered from head to toe and everywhere in between with sand.

Cousins: Kayla, Hunter, Madalyn, and Geoffrey

Our Garden




No comments: