Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter Weekend

Happy Easter! Our Easter day ended up being a foggy, cloudy, humid, and then very rainy day, but that didn't matter. The reason we celebrate today isn't clouded by the weather.... but this is the day that the LORD has made to celebrate that our Lord Jesus Christ is ALIVE and will forever BE!!!


Happy Easter! I actually made these pictures Friday morning because I knew what the out look for the weather was going to be. I also learned when Madalyn was a baby to make holiday pictures days before the actual day because you won't get good pictures on that day. Haha! :)


Madalyn 5 years

Alexis 14 months

Alexis was very excited about something.


Bloopers...

I'm not sure what they were both looking at??



Saturday morning we went to Grandma Kitty's house to dye eggs with all the cousins.  Then that afternoon we went to church for the "inside" egg hunt (due to rain) and crafts.





Today...the Easter Bunny came this morning






These books are part of a series called the "Princess Parables". They are stories about five different princesses that are sisters and their stories are a retelling of some of the parables from the Bible. I got Madalyn a book a few years ago and then she got some more for her birthday and these two this morning. A Christian book store or Amazon is the place to find them.


My Easter Dirt Dessert I made for Easter lunch today...it was very yummy! :0)
Madalyn told me that she wasn't going to eat dirt...haha!





No comments: