Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 21, 2016

Madalyn's Birthday Continued

This evening we celebrated Madalyn's birthday with just the four of us. Madalyn has had a very BIG birthday this year! Turning 5 is a big deal. As I have mentioned before, Madalyn LOVES horses so Kevin and I gave her a horse barn and a few other horses for her birthday.





Alexis wanted everything that Madalyn had of course. She had to watch from the pack 'n play once Madalyn opened her barn so Madalyn could enjoy her birthday present in peace for a few minutes.



I couldn't find a horse barn that was painted that I liked. So I ordered this wooden one and painted Madalyn's favorite colors. She was very excited; however when she first pulled the paper off she was like, a box? I don't want a box. We told her to wait and see what was inside the box.







No comments: