Our Family

Our Family

Friday, August 19, 2016

First Week of Kindergarten

Madalyn completed her first week of kindergarten today. It was a good week. She did super getting up and getting dressed in the morning. She experienced her first trip to the nurse's office today. She and another kid ran into each other on the playground and she has a nice dime size lump on the side of her head. She had two little boys fighting over who was going to play with her. It was an eventful first week of school. :0) I've heard all kinds of stories about friends, and what she did in class. However, she doesn't know any of her new friends' names. She just calls them by the boy in the green shirt, etc. One advantage I have, is that I know the kids, so when she says the boy in the green shirt, I know who she's talking about. Haha!

The first week of kindergarten done! :0)

Madalyn got a good report home from her teacher her first week. I know she will keep it up. :0)



No comments: