Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Happy Holidays

So, I realized this afternoon that I had not taken a picture of the girls in their Christmas dresses....so, when Alexis got up from her nap today, I put their Christmas dresses on and took a few pictures.



Ok, here's a story behind the next few pictures...I was trying to get a picture of the two of them together. So I bent down to take their picture and lost my balance...I didn't realize I had captured the moment until I was looking through the pictures on the computer tonight...You can see my feet in the picture and the girls thought it was so funny...


They were still laughing as you can see...


However, then I ended up with this great picture :0) So, sometimes you just never know and always have to have the camera ready.


Here's a look back...Wow! 
Has my first baby grown up and changed so much.  This the same fence and funny their outfits are similar. 


No comments: