Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Madalyn's First Movie

Tomorrow, Madalyn and I have to go back to school...so this afternoon Madalyn and I went to see the Disney movie Moana.  Madalyn has been wanting to go to the movie theater since she was 4. She loves to watch movies and eat popcorn; however that had not been anything out that I felt was age appropriate for her to see until now. I think she enjoyed going to the movies, eating popcorn. Some parts of the movie she said were scary to her. I asked her if she wanted to come back and watch another movie sometime and she said no, so we will see.  I hate to have her first movie experience not be a good one.  She came home and was telling Kevin all about the movie at dinner, so hopefully she will focus on the positive parts of the movie and not the parts she thought was scary (and I mean she was asking to come home and leave the theaters type scared.)




No comments: