Our Family

Our Family

Monday, January 9, 2017

Snow Much Fun!

Friday night, Jan.6th at 9:00 pm it started snowing at my parent's house in Greer. We had come up for the weekend for Alexis's 2nd birthday.  We had a party planned for Saturday but we ended up canceling that. We got 5 inches of pure snow, no ice at all.  The girls had the best time Saturday playing in the snow. Last year, we got a dusting of snow and it was melted in about 2 hours.  Madalyn of course had remembered snow, so she knew what to expect. It was a new experience for Alexis and she loved it! And the fact that is snowed on her birthday, what better present and memory could you ask for?


My mom and dad's front yard Saturday morning.





The orange sled the girls are on was my sled when I was Madalyn's age. My parents had kept it all this time.








Kevin was trying to get a good ride for Madalyn down the driveway and in the process he slipped.







My parents have a lot behind them and we found a small hill for the girls to slide down. It was the perfect size for Alexis and it was enough for Madalyn too.


Alexis would say, "snow...yay!"




What a FUN day we had! I'm so glad we were there to play in the snow. Lots of memories.











No comments: