Our Family

Our Family

Monday, February 13, 2017

Sister Time

In the mist of all this craziness that has been going in our lives over the last 3, going on 4 weeks, and trust me there's been more craziness last week and today, but I haven't even blogged about all that. I can't keep up with all that is happening in our family lately, I was able to experience a sweet moment shared between Madalyn and Alexis.

I was busy in the kitchen doing something, I can't remember now...cooking or cleaning? Who knows? Anyway, I over heard Madalyn reading, so I peaked around the corner and she and Alexis were sitting on the coach.  They were playing library. Madalyn had covered Alexis up with a blanket, brought over several books, and she was "reading" to Alexis. Madalyn cannot yet actually read, but she has memorized these stories. I got a picture of them without them knowing it. Such a  sweet thing Madalyn was doing which helped me to be able to finish what I was doing. She has become such a great big sister in the last few months. :0)


No comments: