Our Family

Our Family

Monday, May 24, 2010

The Finish Line

Ah, Monday. Yes, it was a normal Monday, not too crazy though. I'm sure as the week goes on it will be. I left school today with a very bad headache, almost to the point of I thought I was giong to be sick it was so bad. Came home took some medicine, Abby and I layed down and woke up 2 hours later. I guess I needed that nap. I was surprised that I slept that long; I had intended to just sleep long enough for the headache to subside. However, the finish line is in sight...each day it gets closer and closer. This is my last full week of school. We are off Monday for Memorial day, then Tuesday and Wednesday are half days with the kids. Which means I'll have kids from 7:30-11:30. Then, we still have to stay until our regular time of 3:15. We have teacher work days next week on Thursday and Friday, but I don't count those because there won't be any kids. Then the following week, June 7th I believe, I will be at school everyday working regular school hours (7:30-3:15). Our grade level is going to work with the instructional coach to update and upload information onto our website of power points, smart lessons, journals, etc. anything we have created this year to the school website. They said they would pay us extra if we were willing to give up a week during the summer. We all said yes and decided that it would work best for us all to come the first week out of school. That was the best week that didn't bother anyone's vacation time, and that way we could get it done and over with and enjoy the rest of our summer and our extra bonus. So, this Friday, at 2:45; you will hear me shouting because I will be kid free and just have 2 half days left! Yea!

No comments: