Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

School

I know I haven't blogged in awhile, but the week right after we got back from Tybee Island, I went to work at school getting things ready. Then last week was our official week to be back and school started this past Monday. I have had a good 3 days so far. I started with 18 students, Monday I had 14 and yesterday I had 15 and today 15. Four of my students moved over the summer and are either out of state or have moved to a new place and new school. I got one new student (new to Kelly Edwards) yesterday. I'm sure as the next 3 or 4 new students come, they will come to me because I have the least. I'm not complaining about only having 15 students, it's nice. However, it's hard getting new students throughout the school year. They just never seem to fit in because they didn't start with the rest of the kids. But we will see by the end of next week what my total will be. Things are always up in the air the first 10 days. I have been very busy as to be expected, but so far, things are going well. However, I am tired, because I'm not use to standing on my feet all day and my voice is going in and out due to talking all day, but it doesn't take long to get back in the routine of things. So, as of now I have 177 days till summer break again! Ha, or maybe we should just focus on the fact that its like 3 1/2 months til Christmas! Crazy!

No comments: