Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Madalyn 11 Months Old

I am posting Madalyn's 11 month pictures early this time. It's hard to believe that she will be 11 months old on Tuesday! I took her pictures today since it wasn't raining and it wasn't cold. I had help though. You can't see behind me, but Mrs. Katie is jumping up and down and doing all she can to get a smile out of this precious baby girl. Madalyn loves to be outside but she gets so involved with all that is going on that she just won't look at the camera and smile. She is walking really well now and into everything. She is still sleeping well at night and eating good. She is a happy, content baby just about all the time. She is giving and blowing kisses to you. Last week, Mrs. Katie said that Madalyn was standing at her front door and saw a red car go by and it of course didn't stop. Madalyn started crying because she thought it was me. I thought that was so sweet, but felt bad for her at the same time.
















I can't believe she is almost a year old!

No comments: