Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Winter Morning

Finally, a winter morning! I tell you, some of you might think I'm crazy, but I have missed winter this year! Our area has been unusually warm and it's always warmer down here than in Greer. I miss the cold weather! I like to wear my warm clothes and bundle up in the morning. However, we had our "March winds" yesterday and I can do without the wind. I have worn my short sleeve shirts just about all year long. I'm so bored and tired of them! However, I know this cold weather won't last but it would be nice for it to stay awhile. This 70 degree weather has me thinking that school is almost out....it also has my students thinking that too and acting that way as well.

The count down has started with school...I have 68 days left with students for this school year. We are just about in the middle of the third nine weeks. It's gone by so fast! I'm ready to be able to spend some time at home with my baby girl and not have to worry about school.

Also, in less than 6 weeks my baby girl will be 1 years old! Oh, my goodness! I can't even begin to realize that it has almost been a year since she was born. And yes, I have been in the planning stages for her birthday. I pretty much have everything together, just waiting on the day to send out the invitations and her party days to come. However, I want her to slow down growing so fast and changing so much. She's quickly becoming a toddler and not a baby. Oh me! I am trying to enjoy it and soak in these precious moments as much as I can excluding the pressures, stresses, and demands of my job, the home, etc. all that other stuff that can so easily take up our time.

I may be just a "little" bit basis, but what mother isn't...I think she's just so precious!




No comments: