Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bubbles

Yesterday, my mom and I went to the Blackville Wal-Mart, for those of you trying to figure out where that is....it's the Dollar General Store. We bought Madalyn a ball to leave outside, a pool, and a bubble wand.  So we tried the bubble wand out last night.  Madalyn loved the bubbles.  However, just like always, she wouldn't look at me as I was trying to take some pictures of her with the bubbles. She liked to chase them and of course she ate them! Oh, I'm ready for her to get out of this "I eat everything" stage.

Also, this weekend we noticed that Madalyn has 8 teeth coming in. Her molars are coming in. She has one on top that has made it through and 2 on the bottom.  She has 3 more you can see on top and 2 more you can see on the bottom.  One more thing Madalyn learned how to open doors this weekend. What fun we have in store for us this summer!

Madalyn has more sand for her sandbox, but the past several days it has been raining so much, that it was full of water and wasn't drying out. So we emptied the box and put the sand out on some plastic to help it get dried.






Oh Look! Grand Dad's got bubbles!

 I think bubbles taste good! Do you?


I know this picture is blurry but I had to post it anyway. She had fun with her bubbles.

No comments: