Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Good Things are Happening...

As a response to my earlier post about "Good things come to those who wait", today Kevin, his mom and dad, are all jumping for joy. Yes, I am excited too, but they are more so. Ten years ago, on March 19th,  Kevin built his first two chicken houses, and today they were completely paid for! What a stress relief, blessing, and financial freedom this is for the farm and us! It helps my stress due to the fact Kevin's stress is better. He said that it finally hit him this afternoon what had happened today and he cried tears of joy. So, now God is working on helping us with the other two houses along with the other farm debt we have.

My news: I have 2 1/2 weeks which is 13 more days of school. As you can imagine, it's hard to hold down the fort now. :0) PRAY for strength for me during these last few weeks. I know the school year is ending fast, but I'm under so much stress and so busy as it comes to an end. And the kids behavior....well, we will just say PRAY.  My neck, shoulders, and back are so tense and tight due to all the stress. I can't seem to get completely unwind at night and wake up so stiff and sore in the morning. Since spring break, (which we had 8 weeks left of school and it's hard to believe we are down to the last two. Time has been flying by, but now that we are near the end it seems to be crawling by.) its been super busy at school and at home. I've put in a good many late nights, just trying to stay on top of things at school.  Which I go all day at school and then go all evening at home, my poor 30 year old body and mind is wearing out.  But the light is getting brighter at the end of the tunnel.

Madalyn's news: This week she has learned a few new things.
1.) Don't go head first over the back of MeMe's love seat. (just in case you are wondering, MeMe did save her by grabbing her leg, which was the only body part that was left on the love seat at the time, and Madalyn is fine.)
2.) How to spin around and make herself dizzy. (why she likes doing this, I don't know, but she can't hardly walk afterwards. It's pretty funny to watch, but she has a habit of bumping into things.)
3.) How to catch a ball. (Her daddy is very proud of this one because he has been working with her each night on catching a ball.

Thank you for your prayers and just please continue to pray for us!

1 comment:

For this journey we're on... said...

Thats so funny! Katherine Grace is in the same phase about spinning around. Every time I turn on music at the house and we have a "dance party"... she starts spinning as fast as she can. Then she falls because she is so dizzy. :)