Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Call to Prayer

Family and Friends I am calling you to pray now, and specifically at 8:00am in the morning, and in the next few months that follow each day for a special family.  Dave (Dave is Kevin's cousin), Tara, and Baby Harper Berry.  Tara is 27 weeks almost 28 weeks pregnant with "Harper" Nicole Berry.  She is due October 25th.  However, this past Monday and week has led to some unexpected changes.  Tara was admitted to the hospital Monday due to sky high blood pressure.  That has led to finding out that she has preeclampsia.  Tara is at the University Hospital in Georgia and is currently not allowed visitors due to they can't keep her blood pressure under control.  We have learned this evening that in the morning at 8:00am they will begin a C-Section on Tara and at just 1.9 pounds, Harper will be born.  I have been praying for this family all week and I have sent out text messages and calls to those that I knew would join me in praying for this family and especially for Harper.  (If I have left anyone out, I am sorry, but please join us now. ) She has a fight on her hands and the family, extended family, etc. we are praying for God to show out big time and give us a miracle with this precious baby girl.  So, please join me in praying for Tara, Harper, the doctors and nurses now and continue tomorrow.  This family has a long road ahead of them and I thank you in advance for your prayers.

Matthew 18:20 "Where two or more are gathered in my name, I will be with them."

No comments: