Our Family

Our Family

Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

On Friday, Madalyn woke up at 5:00 am and Kevin was kind to at 6:00 take her out of the room and and told me that I can sleep as late as I want to.  So I went back to sleep and sleep in until 10:30.  Since Madalyn was born I haven't had the chance to just stay in bed and sleep as late as I want to without being bothered. That was one of the nicest birthday presents I got.  Some of my family came down on Friday and some came down on Saturday to the lake.  It was a nice birthday weekend. 

My Birthday Cake: Chocolate Ganache from Publix: Yummy!



Kevin Skiing-He loves to ski

This was how Madalyn liked to ride in the boat, standing up.

Kevin and Madalyn trying to get the trucks to blow their horns as we cross under the bridge.

Madalyn liked the trucks.

Madalyn loves playing in the water.

A great lake weekend of relaxing!

No comments: