Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Madalyn's Favorite Accessory

Madalyn loves to play in the laundry, especially the clean clothes before I am able to get them folded and put away.  Something she does every time is she will pick up my underwear and put it around her neck and wear it around the house.  She has done this for months now and it just makes me laugh.  So I finally took a picture of her, (I didn't want to take one at first to show a picture of my underwear which is why I haven't blogged about this before now, but it's just too funny.  And we never showed her how to do this.  Sometimes she will get a pair of Kevin's boxers and wear them but she mostly prefers my underwear.)  I tried to get a smiley picture but she was took busy jumping on the couch to sit still long enough. Also, something new Madalyn has discovered is the water and ice dispenser on the outside of the refrigerator.  Oh boy, and yes that makes a mess! What will she do next? :0)

No comments: