Our Family

Our Family

Monday, November 25, 2013

Baby it's Cold outside....

I hope that this cold weather is here to stay! I love the cold weather at this time of year. We may not get snow that often in South Carolina, but it's not suppose to be 74 degrees in November. I don't like the warm weather at this time of the year.  It doesn't seem like the holidays when you are wearing short sleeve shirts. So I hope the cold weather is here to stay for the next couple of months. And bring on the snow!

Growing up, we always had fires in the winter time. I am not taking about gas logs, nope the real deal wood burning fires. My dad worked for BellSouth and he was out in the elements all day and one of the ways he could get warm in the evenings was by fire. Kevin shares my love of a fire so we had our first fire last night. I love snuggling up to a fire. Last winter we only had one fire and probably the same for the previous winter. We haven't had a cold winter in 2 years, so I am ready for one.



No comments: