Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Family Pics: Sneak Peek

FINALLY! We have family pictures made and I am so happy. :0) Since, June, I had been wanting to take family pictures. It just never seemed to work out. Summer was busy was cleaning out chicken houses, and then Kevin was sick and it's been busy since then.
Here's a picture from our last family photo session.
Now you see why I was like, finally. Madalyn was 6 months old in this picture. Sure Madalyn's had her picture made, but as a family, this was the last time we had professional pics made. And as you can see our "theme" for these family pics was "Our House Divided", noting my Clemson and Kevin and Madalyn's Carolina shirts. So it was time for some new pictures.

 

So, when our youth minister's wife, Sarah D'Attoma, announced that she was having fall mini-sessions and she was doing them in my in-laws backyard, I jumped at the chance and grabbed the last spot. Here's a sneak peek from our session....to come later. :0)


No comments: