Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Day Recap

Kevin was able to be off Christmas day and we got to spend the whole day together just the 3 of us.  We did go over to Kevin's parents' house to eat dinner with them that night.  Madalyn was very overwhelmed and unsure of her toys from Santa when she first came into the den yesterday morning. But after some coaxing from us, she started to get into opening her presents and seeing what Santa brought her.  We had a very nice day, lots of memories made.

 
 
 
 
 
 
Playing with her toys. I think this was her favorite...my little Lefty!
Art Easel
 
Fairy Tree house
 
Baby Doll and Crib
This crib was my mom's and then I had it, and now it's Madalyn's. The pillow and blankets, I picked out the fabric and my mom made them.
 
 
 
Wingo and his Christmas present...a rubber chicken that squeaks
Madalyn was watching Wingo and she came outside. I told her to go back inside because it was cold and she didn't have shoes or a jacket on. She said "No Mommy, I want to see Wingo say cheese for the camera." LOL!
 
 
Madalyn and her baby going to sleep.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: