Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thanksgiving Recap

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I hope you and your family did as well. However Tuesday started with Madalyn having a stomach virus.   We spent lots of time with family, and I got my Christmas shopping done. Madalyn and I left for Greer last Wednesday morning in hopes of seeing snow...because it was snowing at my parent's house. Unfortunately, when we got to Greer, the sun was out and no snow anywhere :0(. Kevin came up later Wednesday afternoon after work. Then Thursday we had lunch at my great uncle's house and that night we had dinner in Anderson, at my aunt's house.  Friday, Santa came to my parents' house to see Madalyn, but she wasn't too excited to see him. We all road to the mountains and ate lunch. Did some more shopping Friday and Saturday. Then we spent some time at my Papa's house and put a Christmas tree for him. He hasn't had one in 8 years, since my grandmother died. We thought it would bring him some cheer. Madalyn and I headed home Sunday morning. Kevin had gone home Friday afternoon because he had to work Saturday.

Thanksgiving Day
Madalyn & Emily (cousin)
 
 
Madalyn & Brooke (cousin)
 
 Brooke, Madalyn, & Casey (cousins)
 
 
Let's decorate a tree for Papa

 
 
Madalyn was putting stickers on Papa's hat
 
I know the picture is blurry, but you can see her little mischievous grin.
 
 
When we got home Sunday, Kevin, Madalyn, and I went to pick out our Christmas tree.
 
 
This one!
 
 
Let's take our tree and go home to decorate it.
 
But first, we have to stop and feed the sheep. When we drove up to feed the sheep we found a little surprise. Our first of several little lambs to be born. This one is a little boy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Our Tree
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: